Begonia Rex in White Ceramic Planter(one of a kind)
*Flower and Plant delivery is available only for Auckland*
- Light: Rex begonias like bright, indirect light year-round. Because they are not aggressive bloomers, they can tolerate less light than other begonias and will thrive under fluorescent lights.
- Water: Rex begonias like even amounts of water but hate being overwatered. They also thrive on humidity but don't like direct misting, which encourages powdery mildew.
- Temperature: They like average to warm (and humid). They cannot tolerate freezing, and some types of rex begonias go into a dormant period during the fall.
- Soil: Airy, light, fast-draining soil is best.
- Fertilizer: Use liquid fertilizer weekly at quarter strength or biweekly at half strength.