*Flower and Plant delivery is available only for Auckland*
The Peperomia Polybotrya, also known as the Raindrop Peperomia, has beautiful heart-shaped leaves. The Polybotrya is known as an evergreen perennial making it a great long term plant for your customers to fall in love with. It will grow in an upward stature to approx. 30cm in height. Its perfect leaf design lends itself to be a semi-succulent variety. As it retains water within its thick leaves, reducing the frequency it requires watering.
- Habitat: For a bushier plant pinch tips through spring and summer months to encourage additional shoots to form. Prefers to be kept in warmer temperatures, and away from draughts.
- Light: Medium to bright, indirect light.
- Water: Water from dry only. Leaf loss is a sign of over-watering.
- Soil: Use a peat-based soil. Allow soil to dry out between waterings. Allow draining.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.