Philodendron Monkey Mask
*Flower and Plant delivery is available only for Auckland*
The Monstera Monkey Mask is a very sought after plant. With delightful rounded leaves the display strong fenestration from an infant stage. The Monkey Mask it the perfect trailing plant, or a beautiful choice for a plant that will spill from a pot you are going to be able to pair this with any number of cover pot styles. This plant is a tropical variety which means that it will enjoy a more humid warm part of the home such as a kitchen, or bright bathroom.
- Habitat: Likes a warm humid environment. Avoid draughts.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the plant.
- Water: Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Soil: A free draining soil type is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season
Please note : All our plants have their own unique characters and the photo is just a guide to show what the plant looks like. Variations of shape, sizes... but they all look happy and healthy!