Strings of fishhooks
*Flower and Plant delivery is available only for Auckland*
The String of Pearls (Senecio rowleyanus) or String of Beads is a succulent pot plant with a trailing growth habit.
- Habitat: Grows best in cooler temperatures.
- Light: Prefers bright indirect light
- Water: Watering once a month is plenty. Wait until soil is fully dry before watering.
- Soil: Potting mix or sandy soil.
- Fertiliser: Feed twice a week during active growth. Feed once every six weeks during dormant growth.
Please note : All our plants have their own unique characters and the photo is just a guide to show what the plant looks like. Variations of shape, sizes... but they all look happy and healthy!